Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Joy and Merry Christmas

Here are two entries for Gwens 'Recycling Christmas Cards' challenge at Soul Scrappers.

Here are the challenge details.....by Gwen. You can view the challenge here
It's that time of year when we have a pile of Christmas cards and we aren't sure if we want to throw them out, or save them.  I have started a new tradition of Recycling my Cards onto scrapbook pages either as a focal point or cut into a tag for an accent or into circles or frames as an element...
I hope that you will make time to choose a few of your favorite cards either handmade or bought that you received this year either in the mail or by hand, and use them somehow on a  scrapbook page.
THAT is your challenge! Pretty simple huh?

Joy


I have used a beautiful handmade Christmas card that Mary Steinmetz sent me for Christmas 2010. Using her card as part of my layout means I will never misplace the card.

This photo of Hasan and I, was taken in 2009......we both look very joyous!

Merry Christmas


Another card I want to keep, this hand made card was from Debi Clark for Christmas 2010. I love how she didn't use traditional christmas colors but a wintry blue perfect for a cold Snowy Christmas...I love the little chipboard sleigh she used :)
The photo is my neice Tillie on Christmas Day.

I used the 'Presto Patterns Speciality DSP from SU! and inked around the page with 'Baja Breeze'. I love how the embossing lifts off the page :)

TFL
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment