Monday, April 4, 2011

Leaves Box!

Here is my entry for Erika's 3D challenge at Soul Scrappers

From Erika......
Hello and welcome to our first 3-D Challenge here on Soul Scrappers! I'll be doing these every so often to get you using your scrapbooking supplies in a whole new way.

For our first challenge, I've attached a tutorial on how to put the Square Hi-Top Box together. Just follow the tutorial, make a box, take a picture and upload it to the gallery on Soul Scrappers using the tag 3D1. Make sure that your picture is posted by Wednesday, April 6th, at 7 pm. I'll choose a winner at random on Thursday and update this post with the winner.




Here is my entry for Erika's 3d challenge - A leaves box......I needed something to pop all my little leaves in that I use for embellies...just the right size!
Thanks Erika for this challenge :)

TFL
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment