Monday, April 25, 2011

Stash your CRop Cash - Erica's Paper Flowers

Phew!1 I think I just made it to get my challenge in before the deadline. You can get to Dixie Pieces STash your Crop Cash to have a look from here

This is Erica's challenge - 
Hey guys! I loved the vintage dress patterns that were included in the April kit and I made some really fun flowers out of them. My challenge to you is to create a layout using a flower (or flowers) that you've made from non-scrapbooking paper!
Here are some kinds of paper you could use just to get you started!
Newspaper
Tissue Paper
Dress Patterns
Sheet Music
Magazines
Security Style Envelopes

Here is my entry for Ericas paper flowers - I made my flowers from book paper and distressed them with my crimper, I then added Kindy Glitz to the edges.

A Hug Between Friends is the Shortest Distance.


This is my friend Sam and I at Uproars retreat on the Gold Coast in March. I also used a cut out and quote from a 'Friendship Calender' that Sam gave me as a gift in 2010. 

and a close up!


TFL
Shazza

2 comments:

  1. WOW, Shazza!! What a simple but effective Layout!!! Love those flowers!!!
    Have a great week
    TONI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shazza, this is so adorable.You just amaze me how you create such lovely pages. I Love the cutout little girls hugging each other. What a speical touch to the layout.

    ReplyDelete