Saturday, August 13, 2011

Machu Picchu - City in the Clouds

Here is my entry for Scraphappy Kats FNC (Friday Night Challenge). This week you had to take your inspiration from one of Kats scrapbooking layouts and it must be monochromatic (same color, different shades). You must have your entry emailed to Kat by midnight Tuesday..

I just loved Kats inspirational piece...how cool are those 
colored photos against the shades of brown!

Now here's mine....

I went with shades of Yellow!!!
I dont think I have ever done a monochromatic layout using Yellow!
But Hey!! I think it turned out super......

Machu Picchu - City in the Clouds

Journaling says......

Adams trip to Peru in early 2011.
Here he is, at the Inca city of Machu Picchu.
He said it was one of the most amazing places he has ever seen.
Adam described it as a beautiful and peaceful place.
The city just blends into the hillside.
It has the most amazing terraces, temples and aquaducts

and here is close up!!



TFL
Shazza

1 comment:

  1. WOW I love your LO Shazza!!! Gorgeous colour choice....AMAZING photos to....thanks for playing along with us....really enjoying having you on board!!
    Kat
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete