Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Retreat Queen

Here is my entry for Scraphappy Kats August Sketch challenge.

Now you can see I have a double layout here, Here is what you can do with it....
1. Use page 1 as your sketch
2. Use page 2 as your sketch
3. Use both pages as your sketch

There will not be any extra criteria this month to allow for more creativity from you wonderful gals.
Now remember my sketch is only a guide line and i havent placed photos on it, which means you can place them wherever you would like.

Hope you girls have fun with this one and remember... get those creative juices flowing!!!! - KAT

Retreat Queen
I used page  1 sketch for my inspiration :)

and a close up!!


Journaling says......
I won retreat Queen at Scraphhappy Kats retreat for 2011
When I got home I decorated the crown as a momento and keepsake!

TFL
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment