Monday, August 8, 2011

Scraphappy Kat - August Sketch

Hi Ladies!
Here is my entry for Scraphappy Kats FNC (Friday Night Challenge). This is my first entry and I hope to join in quite often in the future. The sketch is a little faint but I loved the layout of the elements and it was just perfect for a movie world page of my kids when they were quite young.

Here is the sketch.....
Okay the only requirement for tonight is this......you can use only 2 colours black and yellow, green and pink, orange and purple..whatever you like....any variations of the same colours is fine, so you may choose blue and pink and use several shades of each colour.. ..so girls go to it!!  Have fun
Kathie -xoxo 
Movie World
I went with the color scheme brown and yellow
and here is a close up
Most of the embellies came from the 'Magpie Club' bits and bobs kit
TFL
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment