Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Special Sisters

Here is my entry for Scraphappy Kats FNC (Friday night challenge)hosted by the lovely Lexie :)
It's MESSY!!! and it's loads of FUN!!!
It doesn't really have to be messy but when I get paint out I love to get messy

For tonights challenge you are to use the colours
BLACK
WHITE
and
GREY
(I know they are not colours, they are shades)
and an accent colour of your choosing
and there is to be PAINT it can be as little or as much as you like
there are no other restrictions

This is my entry called 'Special Sisters' (my brothers 4 girls), my accent color was a neutral sandy color.
I added white and black paint by using the splattering effect and also by adding paint to corrugated cardboard and making little impressions all over the page.
This page also gave me the chance to use some of the gorgeous embellies from the My2angels embellishment kit club from August. I have used the black and white bakers twine, scrapware antique mini alphas, the black feather with bling, and a pin. Just look how these products have added that special 'Zing' to my page :)

and here is a close up :)


TFL
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment