Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I Love About You

Hi Ladies!

Here is my entry for Scraphappy Kats 'August Challenge Pack'. Lexie, one of the DT kittens sends you out Happy Mail :)  You usually get a piece of cardstock some pp and a few embellies. You can only use the papers supplied in your pack. You must use some of everything...You may add other embellies but they must be Navy, White or Orange. You can use black for your title and journaling (if you choose to do journaling) the words 'WHAT I LOVE ABOUT YOU' must be used as your title or sub title.

Happy Scrappin'

AND.........

I also used this page for the 'About Me' challenge at Soul Scrappers, hosted by Erica.
This challenge is all about who is special in your life. It can be a spouse, a significant other, a child, a best friend, etc. (AMC38)
 
I did the page of my Partner Hasan

What I Love About You

Journaling says...... You keep me warm at night. Never wanna let you go. Know you make me feel alright...yeah!  
(What I Like About You - The Romantics)

and a close up....


TFL
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment