Saturday, October 8, 2011

A Bunnings Christmas




I signed up for Double Take with Nic Howard and May Flume. Each week there are four sketches and two layout examples from each instructor, as well as helpul tips and ideas.

This class has given me a chance to use up a heap of old photos that we waiting to be scrapped. I was never a fan of Double page layouts but now I love them...

Here is (Week 1:Sketch 2)
......and here is my take on the Sketch called...
'A Bunnings Christmas'
and

and
and
Journaling says....
I enjoyed taking photos at work during December, everyone was getting into the

Christmas spirit, including…….

‘BSafe’ Tracey, Sue from Receiving, Alice in Landscape, Chris and Carley cooking

 the barbeque, Flynn selling ‘Lions’ Christmas cakes, Power Garden Phil

and  Chris, Sarn and Casey posing on the floor.

Cheers Shazza 2010

TFL
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment