Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Debs Capri

Here is my first time upload at 'Let's Scrap',  its basically a Sketch challenge Ning site to encourage and motivate our love of scrapping :)

I used the 2011 sketch number 5-11-11. This sketch really appealed to me as I thought it would be a great chance to use up some of my off cut strips.

Here is the sketch I used for my example.....


Debs Capri


Journaling says..... Deb drove to Mansfield during the holidays in January 1992 to show off her new Capri!
Steve,  the kids and I were camping at Rondor Ski Village at Mansfield on  Lake Eildon.
Lorel my younger sister accompanied her on the trip.
Deb just loved convertibles and couldn’t wait to get one!
She kept her little sports car for about six years.
Deb just loved driving it!

A close up of the R/H side


A close up of the L/H Side





A close up of the centre of the pages together ...


TFL
Shazza

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you have joined us over at Let's Scrap and I look forward to seeing many more of your wonderful layouts made with our sketches.

    ReplyDelete