Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I swear it wasnt me

Here is my entry for Janes challenge at Soul Scrappers...'Thinking inside the Square. 

Heres Janes challenge info....

When I am pressed for time or just want to scrap without thinking hard over the process, I often head to one of my "often used and always work" page designs.  One of these is using a 10in square and then configuring 6x4 or 4x6 pictures and blocks of other size papers (4x4 - 2x12 - 1x12 - 2x4 etc) inside that frame. The variations on this theme are endless. You can swap out the 6x4 or 4x6 pictures for paper or journaling blocks, use pictures cut down to 4x4 or even 2x2 or place the 10in square onto a backing paper to frame the design.  It is a simple, effective and time saving technique for getting pages done quickly - it is also a wonderful way to use up paper pieces from your scrap basket.

So your challenge is to start with a design in a 10in square on a 12x12 page and play with what you can put inside it to create your layout.  Be creative - how you do this is up to you.  Here are just a few the many variations on this theme - there are literally dozens of ways you can go about this.



And here is my take.....


Our Duke is at it again......He got into a toilet roll, and dragged it around our lounge room, he knew he was in trouble when he was caught (look at the top picture with his ears right back)and then he jumped up and gave us the look in the bottom photo...as if saying...'I swear it wasn't me'....lol

and a close up! 
 

Cheers
Shazza

1 comment: