Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Addams Family

I do so love a spooky challenge. 
This month at FS2S we are using inspiration 
from the movie poster 'The Last House on the Left'


Extra criteria........
1pt = Black Base c/s
2pts = A house somewhere on your page

3pts = Title must have one word in RED letters
 
I chose to do my sub on the Addams family
 
 
I rusted up some chipboard gates by adding copper paint randomly to them. I added some black Briar roses around the gates to make the entrance look even spookier!!!!  The sign hanging from the gate says...0001 Cemetary Lane (The Addams Family address) I also added a spider, bats and a purple/blue cross (amongst the black roses), and some spider web just finished it off.
 
All Extra Criteria is covered. 

Note#1: On top of the three monthly prizes I have three spooky RAK prizes to give away to three newbies that join our challenge this month. so if you have never had a go at one of our challenges please come and join in! The first three newbies will win the Halloween prize RAKS!!

Here is a close up!


NOTE#2 - I also did this for TWELVE - Rituals - July
I watched the series when I was eight and have watched many reruns so you might say my obsession is a bit of a ritual!!
 Who was your favourite Character?
My added embellie is the purple/blue cross stuck amongst the roses and my number 12 is on the 'y' of family.


Thanks for looking
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment