Monday, February 29, 2016

Archi-scraps - I'm Late, I'm Late.....

Hi Ladies

This month over at Archi-scraps the challenge is to use this pic for your inspiration and clocks as the criteria! 
You can get to Archi-scraps here.

 This is Sydney's General Post Office building, which is heritage listed.

 The criteria this month is to use a clock or clocks.
It can be in the photo or on the page somewhere or on your card.

Here is my interpretation of the challenge....

I'm Late, I'm Late... For WORK!


Someone changed the time on our work clock in the cafe at Bunnings (Mill Park)...I thought I was late for work!
Prankster!!!

Here is a close up....I used a clock face as my base and added a few clock aswell...and of course had to add the white rabbit from 'Alice in Wonderland' too!



Thankyou Julene and Archi-scrap DT girls for another great month of inspiration!

Cheers
shazza xx


5 comments:

  1. What a fun layout! So glad you really weren't late for work! Thanks for joining in with archiscraps this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great play on words,thanks for joining us at Archiscraps this month

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha that is classic and how cool that you have documented it. Such a fun layout and love your title. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Archiscraps, love it
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of COURSE you had to add the white rabbit! Glad to have you with us this month at Archiscraps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Shazz and love your thinking so creative Thanks for joining in at Archiscraps this month :)

    ReplyDelete