Sunday, May 29, 2016

More than Words - Those Footy Moments

Hi Ladies!

Here is my take on this months challenge at 'More Than Words' challenge Blog. 
You can get to the challenge Here. 


Word Inspiration - MOMENT

Creative Challenge - Use a CLOCK!

Here is my take on the challenge....

'Those Footy Moments'


I have used a metal and die cut clock on my 
page and my title uses the word moment/s 

 ....and a few close ups !!






Thankyou for another great challenge MTW ladies!

Cheers
Shazza

6 comments:

  1. Love this Shazza! You take your dog to the footy? I think you need to change your colour scheme to black and yellow though! Fab page once again. Thanks for joining us again at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, awesome background work & a super cute photo. Amazing take on our challenge. Thanks for joining in at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this!! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos in the film strip look GREAT!! AWESOME page...
    Thanks Shazza for joining in over @ More Than Words this month.... x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic page Sazza !! I find those small photos of the boy and dog trully adorable !! Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good works! Thank you Shazza for joining us at More than Words

    ReplyDelete